Monday, July 23, 2012

BoLA Musings > In the Kitchen

While Chase and I have been recovering from our summer colds, MS golfed and fished this weekend for his good friend's bachelor party. MS got to play and well, Chase and I were mostly house bound. So during that time, I ended up revamping my "In the Kitchen" page. So instead of a long list, there's now a small photo to correspond with each dish and a link to that particular blog post. I think it looks much nicer, and it's definitely going to be a work in progress. But for now, I'm super happy with the end result.

Here's a sampling of what it looks like:
Breads, Muffins & Breakfast
Banana Bread, aerial view
Banana Bread 
Bundt Cake
Banana Chiffon Cake
Banana Chiffon
Cake
baking banana muffin tops.
Banana
Muffins
DSC00980.jpg
Blueberry
Muffins
Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
Blueberry Ricotta
Pancakes
Piece of Cinnamon Bread
Cinnamon
Bread
All my food adventures "In the Kitchen" have been updated with photos, including desserts and dishes that I've made over the years {and forgot that I've made}.

Can't wait to try new recipes and continue the fun in the kitchen! Too bad the fish didn't bite for MS this past weekend. Would have loved some fresh trout!

'Til next time, happy eating!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...